Thursday, February 18, 2016

2 years seems about right...

I'm going to gloss over that it's been two years since I blogged, and just start blogging. I started listening to podcasts this week. I asked some friends for recommendations, and subscribed to about 50 different ones. Ones they recommended, ones I found on my own. One of them is The Tim Ferris Show. Tim is the author of the 4 Hour Work week, and other books. I listened to this particular episode because Seth Godin was his guest, and Seth is also an author I enjoy. Seth writes about marketing, and business, and in general is an author I enjoy reading, and always walk away with a few tidbits from each book. Tim asked Seth for a piece of advice for the listeners, and Seth said to Blog every day. It was an interesting piece of advice. It's good to get your ideas out there. I'm going to try it. Given my history with blogging it may not go on for long, but it's worth a shot. If you have any podcasts you recommend, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment